Message Discussion Questions
We have created a few questions designed to help you dive deeper into the content of the message. Whether on your own, with your family or a group of friends, our hope is that you use them to continue processing what God is speaking to you throughout the week.
May 12—”The Greatest Response”
What does my response to God’s greatest gift say about me?
Has something in my life become an idol of which I need to repent?
Have I become trapped into having a distorted view of what it truly means to repent?
May 5—”The Greatest Gift'“
1. What is the greatest gift you have ever given? What made it so special?
2. Why is it sometimes hard to receive gifts, especially God's gift of salvation to us?
3. How have you seen God's grace work in your life?
April 28—“The Greatest NEED”
1. What does, “But God,” mean to you?
2. How can you help someone see what Christ did for them on the cross this week?
3. How can you be reminded everyday that you need Jesus?
April 21—“The Greatest Plan” (Easter Sunday)
1. Are there differences in who I want to be and who God wants me to be?
2. Are you pursuing your best plan or God’s plan for your life?
3. What can I do to prepare myself to accept God’s plan for my life when it differs from my own?