Message Discussion Questions
We have created a few questions designed to help you dive deeper into the content of the message. Whether on your own, with your family or a group of friends, our hope is that you use them to continue processing what God is speaking to you throughout the week.
June 23 - Lost and Found
1. Do I find myself becoming too satisfied with the blessings of this life causing me to forget God’s love?
2. What can I do to guard against pride and idolatry in my life?
3. How can I make praising God and giving him credit more prevalent in my life each day?
June 16 — Terrifying and Tender
1. How have you seen God's tenderness in your life?
2. How has God remained faithful to you in your life?
3. Have you ever "turned away" from God?
4. What comes into your mind when you think about God?
June 9 — UNEXPECTED EXTRAVAGANCE
1. When have I given up on God because of something I’ve done? How does it make me feel to know He didn’t give up on me?
2. Do I see myself/others differently knowing that God desires us no matter what we have done against Him?
3. Is there something I chronically complain about that could be viewed as an opportunity to refocus my attention on the Lord?
June 2—Blessed Beckoning
1. What areas in my life do I need restored by God?
2. How can I create space in my busy schedule to be alone with God each day?
3. God is waiting for me. So, what am I waiting for?
May 26—”Astounding Affection”
1. What trials have you experienced in your life that have led you closer to God?
2. After experiencing trials in life, have you ever looked back and seen God's plan?
3. Where in your life have you found yourself replacing God with something else?