Our Purpose... We exist to connect with the heart of God on behalf
of our church family, by spending time united in prayer.
We believe that nothing of eternal significance happens apart from prayer. Our desire is to unite believers of Christ to
connect with a God who hears and answers prayer. By using Jesus example given to his disciples, outlined in
Matthew 6, we commit to praying before the Lord on behalf of our church family.
Our Prayer Ministry seeks to:
- Help all ministries through prayer and provide a prayer resource
- Help the lost and hurting of our community through prayer
- Encourage and inspire our church family to continually pursue a deeper and more loving relationship
with God through prayer
Opportunities for Corporate Prayer:
- Men & Women Prayer Meeting: Wednesday 5pm in Conference Room 1
- Men's Prayer Meeting: Sunday Morning 9am in Conference Room 2
For more information, contact: John Pace at 304-863-5698 or John Adams at 304-482-6229.