Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed
Begins September 12, 2018!
Awana Clubs help parents raise children to know, love, and serve Christ. Centered around the Gospel, Scripture memory, fun, training to serve and built on strong leadership, Awana meets Wednesday evenings September-May from 6-7:30pm. If your child is not already involved in one of our programs, we ask that you please click on the Planning Center Check-In link below to provide us with the necessary information to register your child.
- Puggles 1 year prior to Cubbies, Second Floor of Training Center
- Cubbies 2 years prior to Kindergarten, Second Floor of Training Center
- Sparks Kindergarten through 2nd grade, Third Floor of Training Center
- T&T 3rd through 4th grades, Gym Addition
- Ultimate T&T 5th through 6th grades, Gym Addition
*Additional programming is available for infants and toddlers.
Volunteer And Change Lives
Looking for a place to volunteer where you can make a difference? Join us on Wednesday nights! Complete the form below and someone from the i12 staff will contact you with details.
For more information on Awana Clubs, contact Scott Francisco, Awana Director.